Welcome to the all new Step by Step ECG/EKG workshop – with your personal tutor Dr Richard Hatchett!
- Three step by step video sessions plus practice examples (not available on Youtube or anywhere else)
- Clear ECG/EKG recordings
- Presumes you have little ECG/EKG knowledge and builds at your own speed
- Teaches you the ordered and systematic way to review a 12-lead ECG/EKG
- Clear examples and explanation
- Quick tips for fast interpretation
- Replay as many times as you like
- Practice examples you can enlarge at the end with clear answers
If ECGs have always been difficult for you, let’s turn it into an enjoyable skill.
Dr Richard Hatchett is a London, UK based nurse tutor with over 20 years experience of teaching 12-lead ECG/EKG interpretation. He is widely published and the co-editor of Cardiac Nursing: A Comprehensive Guide and Nurse-Led Clinics – Practice Issues.
‘I do hope you’ll join me for this new and exciting ECG/EKG workshop. I’ve met very few healthcare professionals who cannot master the skill of ECG interpretation, but many whose busy lives mean committing time is difficult. The workshop has been designed exactly for someone like you who wants to improve their patient care but has perhaps been put off by the time factor and a fear of not being able to master the skill. I look forward to working with you.’
The whole workshop is only £4.99 and easily available now to anyone through Paypal. Access covers three months to encourage you to learn and self-test your new skill. Paypal will convert to your local currency and give you access to the whole workshop.
Once you have paid and completed the registration process you can then log in and access the sessions.
Licences for education institutions are available. Click here to leave a message.
- How the conduction pathway in the heart links to the ECG/EKG complex
- Looking at the normal 12-lead ECG/EKG – why do all the leads look different?
- Calibration, heart rate and important measurements
- How to undertake a systematic review of the 12-lead ECG/EKG
- Richard takes you through a series of 12-lead ECG/EKG examples using your new skill
Do it yourself – Richard’s on line examples (and answers) to work through to see how much you’ve learnt.